Hello everyone and welcome to my monthly Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This prompt was submitted by Tilly @thebiblioshelf
Hmm, so this prompt was a little difficult for me… there were some givens, but a lot of possibilities. I’m going to try to come up with ten, but we’ll see🤷♀️
The 10 Characters I’d Follow on Social Media are:
1) Lara Jean Covey from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. She would definitely post amazing food pictures as well as adorable pictures of her, her sisters, and Peter!
2) Shane from Again, but Better by Christine Riccio. She was such a fun character, and I would love to follow her travel blog that she writes during this book!
3) Carswell Thorne and Cress from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I would love to follow a joint account with them! Cress could tell all her amazing stories about being on Earth, and Thorne can randomly add his take on their adventures- it would be perfect!
4) Samantha from American Royals by Katharine McGee. She’s “the spare,” and her quirky personality is amazing. I would love to follow her illegal social media pages and hear about her rambunctious life and the gossip about royalties and leaders all across the world.
5) Elle from Geekerella by Ashley Poston. She is so adorable and funny, and I would love to follow her Starfield blog! I feel like she would be an amazing storyteller!
6) Daniel Matheson from The Fountains of Silence by Rita Sepetys. He is a photographer, and I would love to see all the amazing pictures that he could post online if he lived during the time of the internet!
7) Lina from Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch. I would love to follow her trip to Italy through social media! She has such a fun story, and I wish I could see sweet, picture updates from her!
8) Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Her fan fiction writing would be so fun to follow, and I would love reading about her struggles and successes in college!
9) Lola from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. Imagine the amazing fashion that would be posted on this page. Lola is so boisterous and creative, and I would absolutely love following her!
10) Tiffy from The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary. I feel like she would constantly be posting amusing, positive statements, or craft ideas! It would be very enjoyable!
Alright, and there you have it! I hope that you enjoyed this TTT!
Are there any characters who you totally agree with? Who would you follow? Feel free to link up to your TTT in the comments! 🙃