So today I am partaking in the Mystery Blogger Award! I am so honored to be nominated for this award by Danni @ _forbookssake. Thank you for nominating me, and I hope everyone goes and checks out Danni’s blog because she has some great content!
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions
- Share a link to you best post(s)
Three Things about Me
- Spending money gives me a stomachache, so the main things I spend money on are books and food!
- I am horrible at telling jokes, but I find my internal thoughts hilarious and am known to laugh to myself frequently.
- I love cooking and listening to audiobooks. This combination of soothing baking and listening to amazing stories is perfect for me, and I am always dreaming of a huge, fancy kitchen.
Danni’s Questions for Me:
Who is your favorite artist? What is your favorite piece of art?
It might be basic, but I think my favorite artist is Monet. I love the style of his paintings, and his 1875 painting, Woman with a Parasol is one of my all-time favorites. The mood of his art just makes my heart happy.
If you could invite any 3 people (dead of alive, real or fictional) to a dinner party, who would you choose and why?
Oooo, this is a super tough question! I think I’ll pick…
- Annabeth Chase ; Joan of Arc ; Aelin Galethenius
If you could only read one author for the rest of you life, who would it be and why?
- This is another great question! Hmm…well I’ve narrowed it down to Rick Riordan, Sarah J. Maas, Cassandra Clare, and Cinda Williams Chima.
- And I think I’m going to say Cinda Williams Chima. Her books are beautifully written, have phenomenal plots and characters, and I think they are well-rounded enough to satisfy my reading needs for a very long time!
Are there any books/ series which you think are overrated?
- The Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. I tried reading this first book and could not even finish it, but this series is everywhere! I can accept that other people enjoy this series- because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I still feel like this series is severely overrated.
Which books would you love to see a TV or movie adaptation for?
- I would absolutely adore to see an intensely in-depth, beautifully crafted TV series for the Throne of Glass novels. These books are so wonderful, and I would love to see these characters come to life in a TV adaptation- which is actually supposed to happen!
My Favorite Post:
Maybe my book review called The Bride Test- Girl Loves Boy, Loves Girl. This was an amazing book and I had a lot of fun writing this review!
Thank you for everyone who follows and supports my blog, and you all deserve an award! But the 10 people I am tagging are…
- Rose @ Wanders Between Pages
- Pavani @ The Voracious Bibliophile
- Jothany @ Book Lovers Unite
- Gabby @ Fantastic Reads
- Jen @ Novels and Notions
- L.M. Durand @ L.M. Durand.com
- Sammie @ The Writerly Way
- Kira @ Kira Jeanette
- Aoife @ Pretty Purple Polka Dots
- Faye @ A Daydreamer’s Thoughts
My Questions for my Nominees:
- Who is your favorite author and why?
- If you could only have one type of food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be? (soup, salad, pasta, ice cream, and so on…)
- What is a series that you would love to see a movie/ TV series for?
- Do you have a favorite game (of any game type)?
- If you could have any animal (real or imagined) as a well-cared for pet/ friend, what would it be?
Thank you everyone for reading this post and supporting me and my blog! Feel free to answer any of these questions if you’re interested!