Hello everyone! Today I’m doing the Mystery Blogger Award which I’ve had the honor of being nominated for by Alex @ Mybookworld24. Alex has amazing posts about reading, writing, and life in the trans community. Go check out the site! 🙃
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me
- I learned how to play the flute, violin, piano, and guitar, but I’m still horrible at all of them!🙈
- Baking is one of my favorite hobbies outside of reading.
- I decided to blog on a whim one day, and I was not prepared for how much I would love writing blog posts and being a part of the bookish community.
Alex’s Questions for Me:
If you could video chat anyone right now who would it be?
- My friend Viv. I love talking to her about anything and everything, but she moved across the state from me at the beginning of this year and it’s been weird not having her around. (Love ya! ❤️)
What’s your one wish for the world right now?
- That we figure out how to conquer and one back from this virus. Covid-19 is turning the world upside-down, and I am terrified for the consequences that we’ll have to face when the quarantine is over.
A favourite quote?
- “The concept is grasped. The execution is a little elusive” (Mia in The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement)
Last thing you watched?
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Funny story, for May 4th, my brother, sister, and I decided to start at 12:01 AM and watch all 9 of the Star Wars movies in chronological order (also adding the final episode of Clone Wars and the last 8 minutes of Rogue One). It took us 21 hours, and was so much fun!
How are you spending your time?
- Mostly reading, doing homework, cooking, and playing Animal Crossing (my new addiction! 🥰)
You are all amazing bloggers, and I wanted to give you all some love! Feel free to complete the post or not, but know that you’re an important voice in this blogging community! 🙃
- A Daydreamer’s Thoughts
- Hannah’s Book Shelf
- Ailish Sinclair
- Wandering Ambivert
- Lucid Being
- Fierce & Fabulous Revolution
- Simply Mary Ann
- Reasons to Live For
My Questions For You
- What was the last movie you watched?
- Do you prefer movies or tv/streaming shows?
- What is your favorite pastime during quarantine?
- Do you have a pet? (Pictures please!) If not, what pet would you want?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Lastly, I think my favorite post I’ve recently written was my Star Wars Book Tag– but I think it’s mostly because it’s Star Wars week and I’m obsessed! 😂
There you have it! Thanks for reading, and I hope you’re all doing well!
Happy reading and stay safe! ❤️