Today I’m completing the Sunshine Blogger Award which I had the privilege of being nominated for by Prutha @ The Confessions of a Music and Book Addict. Prutha’s site is fun and humorous, and you should all go check it out!🙃
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
My Answers to Prutha’s 11 Questions
1. Do you think that aliens exist?
- I believe that life outside of Earth exists, but I don’t think it looks like the little, green, big-eyed monsters in movies.
2. Do you believe in ghosts and paranormal stuff?
- To an extent, but I’m not scared of that kind of thing.
3.What movie can you watch over and over and not get tired of?
- Princess Diaries 2: The Royal Engagement. My sister and I used to watch this movie over and over again, and I still adore it. It brings back such fond memories! ☺️
4. If you could get a paid three-day break from the hustle and bustle of life, where would you spend your vacation?
- I would probably take my parents’ trailer up to the lake where I could camp in the mountains, kayak on the lake, and build campfires for s’mores and music.
5. What “old person” things do you do?
- Hmmm. Well I don’t like spending money. I love finding good sales, and I drive a Honda CRV (which I call my little old lady car). 🙃
6. What’s the funniest joke you know by heart?
- Two blondes walked into a bar!
7.What’s the most ironic thing you have seen happen?
- My sister is a chemistry major, so she does experiments that deal with measuring, stirring, and combining ingredients frequently; however, she can’t bake. I find this quite ironic because they’re similar practices- although my sister says she just doesn’t take baking seriously enough 😂
8. What goal do you think humanity is not focused enough on achieving?
- Clean energy. I know it might take forever, but I think it would be incredibly beneficial to our planet and livelihood.
9.What’s your favourite video game?
- Currently Animal Crossing. I have a bad addiction to it 😂
10. What would you like to say to your younger self?
- Don’t worry about what everyone else thinks. Do it for yourself.
11. What is one thing that you love about yourself?
- Probably my writing. I love writing, reading, and editing things, and I love that I love that.
- What childlike things do you do?
- What is your favorite genre of books to read?
- What is the most recent book you’ve finished?
- Where is the next place you want to travel to?
- If you could live in a fantasy world, which one would you pick?
- Would you rather be an author, an editor, or a publisher?
- If you could say one thing to your younger self, what would it be?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is your preferred social media site and why?
- Did you have a favorite school subject?
- What is one good thing that has happened to you during this global pandemic?
Feel free to participate if you would like to, and thank you for posting such great content! 🙃
- Ink and Thoughts
- Witty and Sarcastic Book Club
- Entertainingly Nerdy
- Inkish Kingdoms
- Worlds Unlike Our Own
Thanks for reading, and I hope you are all having a wonderful day and staying safe in this craziness! ❤️