Hello everyone! Recently I was nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award by Bhagyashree @ Ink and Thoughts. 🎉 Thank you so much Bhagyashree for the nomination, and you should all go check out her site because it is full of amazing bookish content and she is so passionate about everything she posts!
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
- Make a post of the award (with photo)
- Post the rules
- Answer the 5-10 questions given to you
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them
- Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities
1. Is there a cheesy movie you secretly love to watch?
- Hmm well it’s no secret that I love to watch super crappy, cheesy movies when I’m bored or lonely. Probably my go-to cheesy movie though that I adore is Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement. I had a huge crush on Chris Pine when I was little, and I adored everything about this movie 😂❤️
2. What is the funniest thing you have seen a stranger do?
- That’s a hard question! Well I recently saw a person get flipped off while at a stop sign, and in return they started blowing bubbles out the car window. It was random and pretty amusing for me- being the car right behind them!
3. What would you choose: an act of chivalry with your favorite hero or a chance to read that personal diary of your most loved villain?
- Well I would love to meet my favorite heroes- because I definitely have more of those than favorite villains. But just having a moment with them is not nearly as exciting as reading someone’s diary. So, I’m going to go with reading Darth Vader’s personal diary.
4. What is the one thing (item) you never share with anyone?
- I like to think of myself as a fairly sharing person, but I’m definitely picky about who I share my books. I do still share them those (you just have to pass the inspection first 😂), so I’ll have to go with (idk) my toothbrush!
5. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you come across an amazing blog?
- Wow! I wonder how long they’ve been building this!
6. Who is your spirit comic character?
- Spider-Man!!! I love him so much! (And I’m so glad Tom Holland is him in the new Marvel movies!)
7. How would you describe your blogging journey so far in three words?
- Relieving, exciting, & surprising
- What is your patronus? If you don’t know, then, what is your spirit animal?
- Would you rather go on a quest with your favorite hero or read your favorite villain’s personal journal?
- What is the most recent experience you can remember that caused you to laugh so hard that you cried?
- If you could only eat one 3-course meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- When it is safe to travel again, what is the first out of town place you would like to visit?
- What’s your favorite hobby (outside of reading)?
- How would you describe your blogging journey so far in three words?
No pressure to complete this tag if you’re busy, but you are all amazing bloggers that I love reading! ❤️
- Genie in a Novel
- Scorpio Book Dreams
- That BookGal Blogs
- Shelf Things
- Bookaholic- Shivreads
- Jenny’s Review Blog
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this post!
Be safe, stay strong, and change the world! ❤️