Thank you so much to these bloggers, and I hope you all will go check out these sites because they have amazing, bookish content that I love to read! 🙃❤️
This award was originally created by Rising Star @ Ideal Inspiration Blog.
his award was originally created by Rising Star @ Ideal Inspiration Blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog/
Questions from Worlds Unlike Our Own
1. What do you get from blogging? In what way does blogging satisfy you?
- I love blogging because it lets me be creative and write for fun. Reading is one of my favorite pastimes, and I love being able to share my thoughts with others- and then start conversations about those books!
2. What are some of your hobbies apart from reading/blogging?
- Apart from reading and blogging, I love to play games with my family, watch movies, cook, and go on walks/ hikes.
3. If you could be doing anything at all right now, what would you be doing?
- I would be traveling! I miss visiting other places in the world, and I can’t wait to go somewhere fun once it is safe to do so again!
4. What is your writing process like for an average blog post?
- Typically I write out my thoughts into a Google doc before transferring everything into WordPress to format it and add pictures and such! I try to write down thoughts and feelings right after finishing a book even if it’s not a complete review- but I often done have time!
5. What are a few blogs that you look to for inspiration?
- There are many blogs that inspire me, but some of my favorites (outside of my nominators and my nominees who I love to read!) are :
- The Sassy Library Fox
- Alison in Bookland
- Anniek’s Library
Questions from I’m All Booked Up
1. How did you decide that you wanted to be a book blogger?
- I finished the book, The Hate U Give and realized that I needed to share my thoughts with someone and see what other people thought of it. I wrote the blog post, and then freaked out a little, hesitated, and started posting with an easier/ simpler book- Geekerella.
2. What other hobbies do you have besides reading/writing/blogging?
- I answered this one above, but some of my more obscure hobbies when I have a lot of free time are scrapbooking, making cookies, and organizing my books.
3. If you could live in any book, which would it be?
- Ooo interesting… that’s tough! I think I’ll have to go with A Court of Thorns and Roses. This magical world has such a fun setup, and I would love to spend my days flying and fighting with Rhys and his crew! 🙃
4. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Probably Finland! My family is from here, and I have always wanted to visit! Although truthfully I’ll go just about anywhere 😂
5. What is your favorite blog post that you’ve done in the past year?
- Umm that’s hard. Well I really liked writing my review for The Vanishing Half, so I’ll say that one! (You can tell I liked it by my massively long review 😬🎉)
- Odd and Bookish
- Kaitlyn’s Cozy Reading Corner
- Elaine Howlin
- My Books n All
- A Take from Two Cities
- A Myriad of Books
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite fall tradition/ activity?
3. If you could live in any book, what would it be?
4. Are you more of a coffee or tea person? Cold or hot?
5. If you could change the ending of one book, what would it be and why?
Thanks for reading! Feel free to answer any of the questions in the comments! I love to hear from you all!
Be safe, stay strong, and change the world!!! ❤️🏳️🌈✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻🏳️🌈❤️