Hello everyone! Every week I see a bunch of bloggers participating in #SixforSunday, and I finally have time and a great drive to participate this week!
Six for Sunday is a blogging event hosted weekly by Steph @ A Little But a Lot. Go check out her site for posts, prompts, and events. Thanks Steph for all your hard work!
Feel free to participate in #SixforSunday if you would like! The prompts from October, November, and December can be found here!
This week’s prompt is Characters You’d be Scared to Meet! How spooky👻
Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter)
- I believe that she is the epitome of evil, and she is at the top of my “I would never want to cross paths with her” list!
Scythe Goddard (Arc of a Scythe)
- Oh my gosh. This guy pissed me off. He was downright insane- smart, but crazy. I hated him so much!
Queen Levana (Lunar Chronicles)
- This lady is just downright evil and manipulative. I would be terrified to meet her!
Hyacinth (the Kingdom of Back)
- Ooo this guy was so stressful to read about! He was both awful and beautiful, and I would be very scared if I came face to face with him!
- I feel like Amarantha is just insane. I don’t completely understand her motive, and she just seems awful!
The Commandant (An Ember in the Ashes)
- So I appreciate that she’s getting more of a backstory, but she is still terrifying and insane!
Who would you be scared to meet? Why? I’d love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to link to your post as well so I can read your answers!
Be Safe, Stay Strong, and Change the World!!! ❤️🏳️🌈✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻🏳️🌈❤️