Hello everyone! Today I’m completely questions from the Liebster Award which I had the honor of being nominated for by Danni @_ForBooksSake. Thank you so much, and you all should go check out her great site!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
1. What is your favourite book of the year so far?
- Aww we’re starting off with a hard one 😂. If I had to choose one book as my favorite, I think I would choose The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett. But close behind are Chain of Gold and Beach Read.
2. Who are your auto buy authors?
- Rick Riordan, Sarah J Mass, Christina Lauren, and Rainbow Rowell (although there are many authors that have written fewer books that I would read almost anything they write! ❤️)
3. Describe your ideal reading nook.
- A soft, comfy couch with lots of pillows placed in a little inlet in the wall alongside a giant window facing a beautiful view and framed by bookshelves on either side (probably with a few plants as well!)
4. Do you make monthly TBR’s, or are you a mood reader?
- I make monthly TBRs, but I am enough of a mood reader that I don’t always stick to them! I’ve learned that forcing myself to read never works well, so I try to just go with the flow (in a semi-structured way 😜).
5. Which books are you most excited to read?
- The new/ upcoming releases that I am most excited to read are The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue (October 6) and A Sky Beyond the Storm (December 1).
6. Which book/series do you think is underrated?
- Definitely Shadow of the Fox! I feel like I see very little about it, and I absolutely loved the trilogy!!!❤️
7. What is your favourite book to screen adaptation?
- Probably Little Women! I love the book, but I think the movie did an amazing job capturing the essence of the story- the newer movie is good as well.
8. Which book would you like to see adapted to screen?
- I would love to see Shadow of a Fox as an anime! I think it would look amazing, and I would love to watch it!
9. Is there any genre you definitely wouldn’t ever read?
- I like to say that there is nothing that I definitely wouldn’t ever read… but that being said, I am a total wimp and I have no interest in reading horror. Like I’m not even a tiny bit tempted 🤷♀️
10. Do you prefer physical books or digital books?
- Physical books! Although I have been listening to a lot of audiobooks recently as well.
11. You can have dinner with 3 fictional characters, who do you choose?
- That’s so hard! Ummm I feel like an interesting and exciting dinner part would include Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson and the Olympians), Will Herondale (The Infernal Devices), and Yrene Towers (Throne of Glass). They would all be so interesting together, and I love it 😂❤️
- Love, Stars, and Books
- The Book Lovers’ Sanctuary
- Witty and Sarcastic Book Club
- Words About Words
- Books and Co.
- Sometimes Leelynn Reads
- The Bookwyrm’s Den
- Psyched About Books
- Cardamoon Reads
- Scorpio Book Dreams
- Escape 2 Fiction
My Questions for You!
- What is your favorite seasonal activity?
- Do you have a favorite genre? What?
- What is your perfect reading nook like?
- Have you ever considered writing a book?
- Which book would you like to see adapted to a screen?
- What is your favorite beverage?
- Do you have a favorite type of puzzle? (Crossword, word searches, sudoku…)
- Which book/ series do you think is underrated?
- If you could rewrite the ending to a book/ series, what would it be?
- What is the greatest number of books you have read by a single author?
- You can have a dinner party with 3 fictional characters, who do you choose?
Thanks for reading! I hope you had fun! Feel free to answer any questions in the comments, I’d love to hear from you! ❤️
Be safe, Stay strong, and Change the World!!! ❤️🏳️🌈✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻🏳️🌈❤️