Hello everyone! I saw this tag over on Elaine Howlin’s site earlier this month and I loved it and wanted to do it to get into the autumn feels on this wonderful Halloween! Elaine posts such amazing content, so you should all go check out her site.
I couldn’t find the creator of this tag, but if you know who it is, let me know so I can give them credit! Thanks!
Now I hope you enjoy this Finally Autumn Book Tag based off the books I’ve read so far this year!
In fall, the air is crisp and clear: Name a book with a vivid setting.
- Woven in Moonlight. This book was beautiful, and the setting and story was breathtaking and vivid. I loved learning about this mythical land based in Bolivian history.
Nature is beautiful…but also dying. Name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief.
- The Girl With the Louding Voice. What a stunning book about taking chances, making the best of your situation, and standing up for what you believe in. This book deals with loss, pain, and grief in a heartfelt, freeing way.
Fall is back to school season. Share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.
- The Beauty in Breaking: A Memoir. This breathtaking book was a compilation of stories and experiences in an emergency room. From pain and suffering, to hope and joy, this book was a beautiful story with an amazing message of peace.
In order to keep warm, its good to spend time with the people we love. Name a fictional family/household/ group that you’d like to be a part of.
- The Brown Sisters series. I would love to be a part of this family! Chloe, Dani, and Eve are all amazing and lovely– they would be such wonderful sisters to have!
Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside. Name a book wherein someone is telling a story.
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. This book is all about Evenlyn Hugo’s story, and I was such a sucker for this beautiful, exciting adventure.
The nights are getting darker. Share a dark, creepy read.
- I don’t read very many creepy books, so the most recent dark book I’ve read is A Song of Wraiths and Ruin. This wonderful book was such an amazing read, but it was suspenseful and kept me on the edge of my seat! Oh and the antagonist is creepy!!
The days are getting colder. Name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up someone’s cold and rainy day.
- Pumpkinheads! This was a short and sweet graphic novel! I ended up reading it in one sitting, and it made me so happy and warm inside!
Fall returns every year. Name an old favourite that you’d like to return too soon.
- The Lightning Thief. It’s been a while since I’ve read the Percy Jackson books, and I’m feeling exceptionally sentimental since the Trials of Apollo has come to an end and with it the PJO universe. 😪❤️
Well that’s it! I hope you enjoyed this fallish tag! Feel free to complete it if you would like, and tag me so I can see your answers!
Happy Halloween! Have an amazing day/ night, and stay safe everyone! ❤️