Hello everyone! Today I’ve decided to finally complete the Feelings Tag which I had the pleasure of being tagged in by Chocoviv. Thank you so much for the tag, and I hope you all go check out Chocoviv’s site and all her amazing content!
Rules of the Tag
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
- Answer the 5 feelings given to you.
- Write the reason in 5 to 6 lines of why does that particular book come under that feeling.
- Nominate between 5-12 other bloggers.
- Give your nominees 5 feelings too.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
1. A book that made you angry
- Efrén Divided! I recently finished this amazing middle grade book, and I got so angry reading it because of the injustice that existed in the story! I felt so bad about Efrén’s mom getting deported, and this was just such a painful but beautiful story!
2. A particular book that was educational
- All-American Muslim Girl. I learned so much about Muslims, and some of their experiences and traditions. It’s important to acknowledge that this book will not reflect all Muslim’s point of view, but this was a valuable perspective about being Muslim in America.
3. A book that made you scared
- So I’m a total wimp, and the last book that made me scared was definitely The Once and Future Witches. This book had a creepy antagonist, and I hated imagining someone controlling the shadows!
4. A book that made you want to travel
- Ooo definitely The Silvered Serpents! This book made me want to travel to Russia and experience a true, snowy, frozen winter unlike the mild ones that I typically experience! (I know that’s a little weird, but oh well! 😋)
5. A book that you were glad to finish
- Blood & Honey! I loved Serpent & Dove, and I was so sad to not love its sequel. However, I was determined to finish it in hopes of everything coming together in a breathtaking finale! Needless to say, I was glad when I finished the book!
Alright! Those are all my prompts for today! I hope you had fun with these, and I would love to hear your answers to these fun questions!
I’m not going to tag anyone today, but please consider yourself tagged if you’re interested in answering these questions- and link your post to me so I can read your answers!
Be safe, Stay strong, and Change the world!!! ❤️🏳️🌈✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻🏳️🌈❤️