Hello everyone! Today I get to answer questions for a Sunshine Blogger Award!
I had the honor of being nominated for this award by The Sassy Library Fox. Thank you so much for thinking of me! You are such an inspirational blogger, and all you readers should go check out her site! ❤️
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post/or on your blog.
1. What was the first book that really got you into reading and why?
I think Little House in the Woods. I got obsessed with Laura Ingalls Wilder, and I was completely in love with her and her mom (Caroline’s) adorable love stories. I read these in 3rd grade and they changed my life!
2. McDonalds or Burger King? (I’m always interested in that one. *lol*)
Huh, interesting question! I think Burger King, although I actually kind of like Carl’s Jr. better…
3. What is your least favourite book that got only one star or even less? (Of course I’d like to know the „why“ as well.
Shatter Me. I couldn’t finish the book. I read probably 3/4 of it and ended up stopping because I hated the main character and it drove me crazy that she kept crossing out her words!! 🤷♀️ Sorry people who enjoy that series.
4. Which bookish character is the most like you?
I would like to say Annabeth but that might just be because I adore her and strive to be her. But I would like to think that I am smart, know random facts, and can have a short temper. So I’m going with that because it’s my opinion! 😂
5. Your perfect breakfast?
Eggs, bacon, and pancakes with raspberries/ blueberries and whipped cream!!!
6. Tell me something totally random about you!
My husband and I just moved into a house a week ago, and I am loving organizing everything!!
7. If you could help one of your favorite authors write a book, who would you choose to write with? (going to steal that one because I loved it. XD)
Awesome question! Hmmm…I think I would say V.E. Schwab because she is such a creative, fascinating writer and I would love to see her write out a story!
8. I know we all have our reasons for starting a blog, but what motivates you to keep on writing?
I love talking about books, and this seems like the perfect place to get all my thoughts down and interact with other bookworms! 🥰
9. What’s your favourite animal?
Honestly, I can never totally decide. Right now I’m really into foxes though, so we’ll go with that!!
10. Do you collect anything aside from books?
I don’t necessarily collect anything, but I do have a ton of colored pens because I love writing with them and buy them constantly.
11. And because it’s Halloween month: Is there something that truly scares you? (like spiders, or clowns, etc.)
Scary things in general scare me, but I am mostly scared of things that can be realistic- like axe murders, serial killers, psychopaths and the like.
Ok! I feel like I waited way too long to nominate anyone for this award, but I loved answering these questions!!!
So, if you’re still reading this, then I would love to know:
- what bookish character is most like you?
- If you could help one of your favorite authors write a book, who would it be?
Put your answers in the comments!
Thanks for reading! Love you all!
Be safe, Stay strong, and and Change the World🏳️🌈❤️✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻❤️🏳️🌈