Hello everyone! Today I have the honor of answering questions for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much to Christy and Claire at I’m All Booked Up for this nomination. I have such a good time reading your amazing blog, and you guys deserve all the awards! ❤️
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
1) Which book are you most excited to read in 2021?
- Chain of Iron! This will be the second book in The Last Hours trilogy, and I am already in love with this series!!!
2) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- This is such a hard question because I would basically travel anywhere! I’m currently feeling Italy though because I would love to eat their food, see the Tower of Pisa, and look at Rome!
3) Your top three fictional book boyfriends/girlfriends?
- Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices, and Helene Aquilla from An Ember in the Ashes (if we were more compatible 😂)
4) Do you have a book related new year’s resolution?
- Actually my sister and I outlined the plot for a book that I would love to write, so my resolution is to at least write the whole thing. I might not edit it or do anything with it, but I would like to at least write a rough draft just to prove to myself that I can! ☺️
5) Your top five books of 2020?
This question took me WAAYYY too long, but I think I’ve decided:
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
- Night of the Dragon
- Dear Martin
- Beach Read
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating
6) If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- To perfectly remember and compartmentalize everything I read and hear. It would be so useful (definitely could go badly, but I’d figure it out 😂🤷♀️)
7) If you were to start writing a book today, would you rather write romance, mystery or fantasy?
- Probably a fantasy! Although truthfully, I think that I would write half a fantasy, decide it’s too hard, write a simple romance and then pick back up on my fantasy once I have my confidence up again!
8) What’s your favorite book quote?
- Ooo that is such a hard one! I think I’ll go with: “One must always be careful of books,” said Tessa, “and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.” Tessa from The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
9) Have you met your favorite author?
- I have not! I did go to a book tour for Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J Maas though and that was amazing!!
10) If you could live in a fictional book world, which would you pick?
- Hmmm maybe Austermeer from Sorcery of Thorns. This book was magical, fun, and exciting!
11) What’s your favorite thing about the holiday season?
- I really just love spending time with my family, playing games and eating food! ❤️🌲
- What is your favorite series that you’ve read this year?
- Which author have you read the most books by?
- If you could trade places with one character and live their life, who would you choose?
- Do you have an auto-buy author? Who?
- If you could live in a fictional book world, which would you pick?
- If Santa brought you the top 5 books on your list, what would they be?
- What is your favorite thing about the holiday season?
- Do you have a favorite holiday read?
- Are you a real tree, a fake tree, or no tree person?
- What is your favorite book quote?
- Your top 5 books of 2020?
Thanks everyone for reading and supporting this blog! I love these type of tags because they’re fun and you all get to know me a little better!
Feel free to answer questions and link to your posts in the comments! I’d love to hear from you all! ❤️
Be safe, Stay strong, and Change the World! ❤️🏳️🌈✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻❤️