Hello everyone! Welcome to today’s book tag! I was tagged for this fun, festive tag by Chocoviv. Thank you so much for the tag! I love reading your content, and this looks like a lovely tag!
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post.
- Display the banner.
- Link to the original creator: Erin @ Reading on a Star.
- Answer the questions.
- Tag however many people as you want!
1) Snow Day- What’s your “comfort” book?
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. This series is so comforting to me because it is one of the first series that I really got into as a kid!
2) Snow Angels- What’s a book that you love so much you would want to be buried with it (a little morbid, but…)?
- Hmm this is a lot of books 😂. I think I’m going to say Clockwork Princess because it is a beautiful story with stunning characters that I adored!
3) Warm Socks- What’s a book that makes you feel warm inside? (The fluffiest, cutest romance you’ve ever read?)
- Geekerella! This book gave me such warm fuzzies, and I loved reading it so much!
4) Hot Cocoa- What winter- themed novels have you previously read?
- Ooo so I’ve been trying to read more winter themed novels this year, so I’ve actually read quite a few but my top 3 are:
- In a Holidaze
- Snowflakes at Lavender Bay
- 10 Blind Dates
5) Sledding- What’s a book with the best plot twists? Who’s an author that always keeps you on your toes?
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab. Although this book ended mostly how I expected, I was surprised about how everything got there! Schwab is a phenomenal author, and it is always fun reading her books!
6) Ugly Sweaters- What’s a book with the ugliest cover?
- It’s Kind of a Funny Story. This was a wonderful book that dealt with depression and other mental illnesses in a fascinating way, but it took me ages to pick up because I found the cover weird (even though the cover makes complete sense after reading the book!). I just feel like it could be done better.
7) Movie Marathon- What’s the last book you binge read?
- Love & Olives. This book was addicting to read, and I had to finish the second half all in one sitting because I was anxious about what was going to happen!
8) Letter to Santa- What’s a book that’s on your wishlist this year?
- Just one?! Umm probably Love & Olives. I checked this book out from the library, but (as you can see above) I loved it and want to own it- especially since I already have the rest of the series!
All of you!! If this interested you, then feel free to complete the tag because I would love to see your answers! ❤️❤️
I hope you guys enjoyed this tag. I had a great time with it. Have a lovely Christmas week, and I hope you’re all being safe and enjoying time off and the people around you.
Be safe, Stay strong, and Change the world!! ❤️🏳️🌈✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻🏳️🌈❤️