Hello everyone! I saw this book tag ages ago on Samantha’s blog @ esotericelixirreads, and I’m finally getting around to completing it! This tag looked fun because it combines getting to know me better with books!🎉
Let’s get to it!
Find a book for each letter of your name
- A- Anna and the French Kiss
- N- Night of the Dragon
- N- Ninth House
- A- Anxious People
Pick a book set in your city/ country
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren. This book is set in and around San Francisco, California. Although I don’t live in San Francisco, I do live in California and many of the sights in this book were familiar!
Pick a book that represents a destination that you would like to travel to
- Beach Read by Emily Henry. Although I would love to go to someplace further from home than Lake Michigan, this book does perfectly represent what type of vacation I would want! Books, beach, food, sex, and attraction.
Pick a book with your favorite color on the cover
- Hmmm honestly, I’ve been in a purple mood so we’re going to go with the following 3 beautiful purple books…
- You Should See Me in a Crown
- Night of the Dragon
Which book do you have the fondest memory of?
- If you’ve been around for a while, then you’ll probably be able to guess that my answer is the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. These books really got me into reading series and books with fantastical elements!
Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
- Instant Karma by Marissa Meyer. I wanted to enjoy this book, but I found the characters annoying and the plot tedious 😪
Which book on your TBR will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon. I’ve been meaning to read this book for a while now, but it’s just so large and daunting that I can’t start it 🙈
That’s all! I had fun with this tag, and I hope you all enjoy reading it! If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask me anything in the comments!
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! Let me know if you compete it.
Be safe, Stay strong, and Change the world!!! ❤️🏳️🌈✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻🏳️🌈❤️