Hello everyone! Now that it’s officially summer where I live, it’s time to do the Winter Wonderland book tag in honor of all the places that are still cold and wintery!
I was tagged for this post by the wonderful V. Ronan @ The Sassy Library Fox. I love their content, and you should all go check out this site!
This tag originated from Tracy @Truffle’s Literary Wonders so thank you for creating this tag! Also I’m going to complete this tag only with books I’ve read so far in 2021!
1. What book is so happy and so sweet that it just warms your heart?
- Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert. This book was so sweet, sexy, and fun to read! 🥰
2. What’s your favourite book with a white cover?
- I See London, I See France by Sarah Mlynowski. This book was really cute and made me want to travel- also it’s one of the few books with white covers that I’ve read this year!
3. You’re sitting in a nice, comfortable chair with a cup of hot chocolate. What monster book are you reading?
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden. I don’t really read monster books, but I could argue there were monsters in this series and I absolutely adored these books! Also they feel very wintery to me!
4. It’s snowing outside and you decide you want to have a snowball fight. What fictional character do you want to have this snowball fight with?
- Ooo the Merry Thieves from Chain of Iron by Cassandra Clare. This would be so much fun because they are all so close, friendly, and athletic. I would love to see how this snowball fight would play out!! ❤️
5. Sadly, your campfire is dying. What last few chapters of a book would you throw in the fire to revive it and keep yourself warm?
- Love From A to Z by S. K. Ali. I actually really enjoyed this book, but I didn’t really like the ending. It seemed too perfect and it bothered me. I’m not sure how else I would’ve ended it, but I just didn’t love the ending.
6. What book do you love so much that you would buy another copy of it to give to someone as a Christmas gift (or any gift really) to inspire them to start reading?
- Off the Record by Camryn Garrett. This book was absolutely stunning and I adored it. It dealt with incredibly intense topics wonderfully, and I would buy it for a friend in an instant!
7. Who do you Tag?
- Anyone who wants to participate! I’d love to see you’re answers- especially about who you’d want to have a snowball fight with and what book you’d burn!
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this tag! Feel free to tag me if you participate in the tag or just leave your answers in the comments so I can see them!
Be safe, Stay strong, and Change the world!! ❤️🏳️🌈✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻🏳️🌈❤️