Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Today I’m finally participating in Six for Sunday again and I’m excited to share some LGBTQIA+ books with you all.
Six for Sunday (#SixForSunday) is a weekly meme hosted by Steph over at A Little But a Lot. Thanks for all your work!
This week’s prompt is LGBTQIA+ stories on your TBR/TBB (to be read/ to be bought). I thought about sharing some of the amazing books on my TBR, but I decided to instead list six books that I really want to buy!
LGBTQIA+ Books I Want to Buy
1. Camp by A.C. Rosen
2. Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
3. One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
4. The Stars and the Blackness Between Them by Junauda Petrus
5. Heartstopper Volume Any of them!!!! 😅 by Alice Oseman
6. Rise to the Sun by Leah Johnson (releases July 6)
What LGBTQIA+ books are you looking forward to reading or buying? I would love some recommendations!! Also, feel free to leave comments or link to your SixForSunday post!
Be safe, Stay strong, and Change the world!! ❤️🏳️🌈✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻🏳️🌈❤️