Hello everyone! Today I’m finally participating in Six for Sunday again! I hope you’re all having a wonderful Sunday and a nice weekend.
Six for Sunday (#SixForSunday) is a weekly meme hosted by Steph over at A Little But a Lot. Thanks for all your work!
This week’s prompt is “Characters You’d Go on Holiday With.” I’m excited for this one because there are so many amazing options out there, and I can’t wait to see who you all would pick!
1) Elle and Darcy from Written in the Stars
- These ladies are so fun, sarcastic, and entertaining! I think we would have a blast exploring, drinking wine, and messing around on vacation!
2) Nahri and Ali from The Daevabad Trilogy
- What a wonderful trip us bookworms would have! Nahri and Ali would fill the days with fascinating discussions, entertaining tales, and tons of books.
3) Rosaline Palmer from Rosaline Palmer Takes the Cake
- Of course our vacation would need a chef, and there’s no one better than the clever, sweet baker, Rosaline. I would adore having both her and her daughter!
4) Randy and George from Camp
- Would a trip be complete without these two amazing characters that just breathe life into every situation? I love Randy and George, and I desperately want them to paint my nails and chill out with me!
5) Chloe, Dani, and Eve Brown from The Brown Sisters Trilogy
- These sisters would make the perfect edition to my holiday. They are so funny, lovely, and entertaining. I would never get bored with these three around!
6) The Merry Thieves from The Last Hours Trilogy
- This band of shadowhunters would bring all the activities and drama with them, and I would love to just spend time in their presence. They’re all just so amazing!!
Who would you take on holiday? Do you like any of my picks?
I’d love to hear your opinions! Feel free to answer the prompt in the comments or to link to your own post! 💛
Be safe, Stay strong, and Change the world!! ❤️🏳️🌈✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻🏳️🌈❤️