Hello everyone! Today I’m so excited to be answering a bunch of questions from my nominations for the Liebster Award! I hope you all get to know me a little better!
I had the honor of being nominated by both WorldsUnlikeOurOwn and ImAllBookedUp! Both these blogs offer amazing bookish content for all readers, and I highly recommend these marvelous sites to you all! Thank you so much for the tags, and I’m going to answer both your sets of questions below. Thank you guys!💛
The Liebster Award is a peer recognition award for up and coming bloggers. This award is a great way to get noticed as a new blogger and provides an opportunity to help connect with other new bloggers and help support them in getting recognized as well. The rules are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask 11 new questions for your nominees.
Questions from WorldsUnlikeOurOwn
What is your favourite book so far this year?
- Ooo that is a hard question. I’m going to say Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas, but ask me again tomorrow and it’ll probably be different 😅
What is your most anticipated book for the rest of the year?
- Until this past Tuesday it was Redemptor by Jordan Ifueko! But if that doesn’t count anymore… then Our Violent Ends by Chloe Gong which comes out November 16.
If you could only choose one savoury and one sweet food to eat for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- Hmm my savory food would be Jarlsburg cheese, and my sweet food would be ice cream!
What is your favourite bookish fandom?
- Any Shadowhunters fandom!!
What are your hobbies not related to books?
- Baking, traveling, and playing board games!
If you could be the main character in any book, what book would it be?
- That’s a tough one! Let’s say Annie from Hang the Moon by Alexandria Bellefleur. This book was such a joy to read, and I would love to live Annie’s life full of traveling, friendships, and love.
If you could time travel to see one major historical event which one would it be?
- There are so many events that would be thrilling to experience, but the one I’m going to pick is the 1969 Stonewall Riots. I have read so much about these events in books, and I think it must have been a powerful experience.
How did you come up with your blog name?
- Honestly I don’t remember! It just kind of popped into my head and I went with it!
What is the earliest book you remember reading?
- Junie B. Jones and Some Sneaky Peeky Spying! This book was phenomenal (or at least that’s how I remember it😂)
What is your favourite post that you’ve written this year?
- Fun question! Probably Book Titles that Could be Crayon Colors/ Top Ten Tuesday. I had so much fun writing this post!
Questions from ImAllBookedUp
What is your favorite book so far this year?
- This time, let’s go with the stunning book, Chain of Iron by Cassandra Clare!
If you could spend a day with one book character, who would it be?
- Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Spending a day with Annabeth would literally be like meeting my hero. It would be so insanely awesome!
What are your favorite and least favorite tropes in books?
- Hmm one of my favorite tropes is probably friends to lovers. It sounds simple, but these plots just make me happy! My least favorite trope is definitely cheating (like in a love triangle/ bad relationship when a character prefers someone over their significant other and we’re just supposed to cheer for it)
If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
- Literally I would go anywhere right now if someone offered 😅. If I had to pick one place, I would say Edinburgh, Scotland because they apparently have a stunning autumn season!
What is one special talent or interesting fact about you that your readers don’t know?
- I bake almost all of my own dessert food, and I do it without cane sugar or white flour.
What’s your astrological sign and does it match your personality?
- I am a Pisces, and I think it mostly matches my personality as I am a compassionate person who tends to focus on others’ needs more than my own; however, I do not think I am very artistic or good at exploring my own emotions.
Do you ever want to be a published author?
- Being a published author isn’t a goal of mine, but if it happens, then I’ll be thrilled!
How long have you been a book blogger?
- It’s been just over 2 years! 😱
What is one post you have planned for this year that you’re really excited about?
- This post for Fall that compares pumpkins to different books based on their colors and vibes. It’s been a lot of fun to create so far!
What is your favorite bookish fandom?
- Shadowhunters ☺️
If you could have any superpower, which would it be?
- I feel like my answer to this question is constantly shifting, but for now I’m going to say the power to speak in any language. I’m not sure that’s technically a superpower, but I am declaring that it is 😂
My Questions for You!
- What is your favorite book so far this year?
- What is your most anticipated book for the rest of the year?
- What genre do you read the most?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- What is your favorite trope in books?
- What is your least favorite trope in books?
- What is one special talent or interesting fact about you that your readers don’t know?
- What’s your astrological sign and does it match your personality?
- Do you have a pet? If yes, who? If not, would you want one?
- What’s your favorite fandom?
- What is your favorite post that you’ve written this year?
Whew! That was a lot of questions, but I had a blast! I’d love to know your answers to these questions! Let’s chat!!
Be safe, Stay strong, and Change the world!!! ❤️🏳️🌈✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻🏳️🌈❤️