Hello everyone! Today I’m bringing you August 11th’s Top Ten Tuesday post for the prompt- Books I loved but never reviewed. I thought this was an incredibly amusing topic, so I wanted to take a shot at it! I definitely get behind on my reviews frequently! I hope you all like these books as much as I did! ❤️
Oh also I feel the need to point out that I’m not including books that I loved, but read prior to starting to blog. That feels like cheating 🙃
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Books I Loved but Didn’t Review
1) The Gilded Wolves
- I adored this book, but the storyline and setting were so complicated that I ended up waiting too long to write a cohesive review! I can’t wait for its sequel, The Silvered Serpents though!!!
2) A Curse so Dark and Lonely
- This book was amazing! I blew through it, and I planned on writing a series review right after I read A Heart So Fierce and Broken. I picked up the sequel the day after finishing the first book, and I still have not finished it…😬. So yeah, whoops. I did like it, I just get keep distracted 🤦♀️
3) If You Want to Make God Laugh
- This story was phenomenal, and it gave me so much to think about! I feel like I just didn’t think my review of this book would give it justice.
4) Frankly in Love
- This book was sweet and cheesy, and I’m actually kind of surprised that I never got around to writing a review for this book!
5) Would Like to Meet
- I finished this book quickly right around a busy time during school, so I just ran out of time to write a review- but I really enjoyed it!
6) Over the Top: A Raw Journey to Self-Love
- I’ve never written a review for an autobiography, so I think that freaked me out a little. I wasn’t sure where to go with it, but I thoroughly enjoyed listening to it- especially since Jonathan was the audiobook narrator!
7) Since You’ve Been Gone
- I binged this book in one night, and apparently that reading style is not cohesive to me working its review into my blogging schedule 😂
8) A Song of Wraiths and Ruin
- Oh my gosh, this book was breathtaking. I loved the beautiful setting, the wonderful characters, and all the drama throughout! I finished this book right before finals week, and then I waited too long to write a through enough review for this complex book!
9) Felix Ever After
- This story was wonderful, and I think I just needed some time to process the book after reading it. I may or may not end up writing a review- it depends on if my words end up making sense.
10) Beach Read
- I enjoyed reading this book so much! I finished this book in the midst of a blogging slump, and hopefully my notes will help me write a nice review for it soon…maybe…🙃
Thanks for reading! What books have you enjoyed recently?! Feel free to chat and link to your TTT! ❤️